11 Primary (Step)family Problems
Premise - adults in typical divorcing families and stepfamilies try to resolve problem symptoms, rather than fill the primary needs causing the symptoms. From 31 years' research, I propose that one of five hazards is typical adult' unawareness of...
1) the requisites for high-nurturance relationships, parenting, and families;
3) how to use effective-communication basics and skills to resolve these 11 problems; membership, values, and loyalty conflicts, and relationship triangles
4) healthy grieving basics, and how to assess and end incomplete grief
6) the need for a steady long-range outlook, and an effective family mission statement
7) typical minor kids' many developmental and family-adjustment needs
9) how to overcome common barriers to evolving a high-nurturance family
10) how to pick informed, healthy (unwounded) lay and professional supporters; and...
11) how to make three informed, well-timed re/marriage and/or cohabiting choices.